Friday, May 26, 2006

 
JUDE'S RETIREMENT DAY

Well the time has finally arrived. Walked away from work today for the last time. I was very sad for those I have left behind. I will miss the friendships I've made over the past 14 years. I was given a lovely send off and a gift of a bread maker for the caravan. I can almost smell the bread cooking in our van in the early morning. Although my departing is tinged with sadness, I can also feel the tingle of excitement as the big trip looms ever closer.

Ferg and I are off on a 3 day live-aboard dive trip tonight. We had promised ourselves one last trip out to Wheeler Reef and Yongala Wreck. Our two favourite dive spots. Prodive had a last minute special going that we couldn't resist. Robyn is coming along also, so we are all looking forward to some good diving. Weather also looks good. Back next Monday and will hopefully post some of Ferg's good underwater photos.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?